The IBM Blockchain Roadshow Workshops are focused on the blockchain usage in the enterprise environment. This event is a part of an initiative under the auspices of IBM Poland and IBM Academy of Technology. During the event, there will be a chance to get familiar with the Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain implementation (open source) developed by the IBM and learn how it differs from other solutions in the space.
The workshop will be divided into 2 parts: short presentation and practical exercises. It will last for around 3 hours.
Place: CZIiTT PW, Rektorska 4 Warsaw; room 5.04
Date: 5.12.2017; 10.00-14.00
– completion of tasks 1-19 explained here
– A basic knowledge of programming and software architecture is desired.
– Make sure that your laptops are fully charged, and you have your own charger with you.
1. A technical deep dive into Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 and IBM Blockchain
2. Lab #1: Deployment of Hyperledger Fabric 1.0
3. Lab #2: Deployment of a distributed application
4. Introduction to Hyperledger Composer
5. Lab #3: Designing blockchain business network with Hyperledger Composer
6. Workshop summary
Maciej Jędrzejczyk has been affiliated with IBM since 2011 where he holds a role of Senior IT Architect for public administration in Poland. Maciej is constantly building a critical mass of support by evangelizing enterprise adoption of innovative technologies in CEE region.
He leverages blockchain to design industry business solutions. Since 2016, Maciej represents IBM in a Stream for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, an initiative led by Polish Ministry of Digital Affairs. He is also a member of Fintech workgroup within the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.