Board of Management
The Management of the Centre deals in particular with:
- managing activities of all CZIiTT PW teams;
- further development of the Centre in accordance with the established development strategy;
- reporting on the results of the activity to the representatives of academia, business and government;
- representing CZIiTT PW within the academia and externally
- supervising proper cooperation with other units of Warsaw University of Technology and with external stakeholders;
- effective management of the budget;
- designing new projects, implemented both as own initiative and also at request of the university authorities;
- making recommendations to the University Senate which concern participation in important
- events, projects and initiatives supporting the development of innovation.
Anna Rogowska – Acting Director of CZIiTT PW
Serving as a Director of Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Management of Warsaw University of Technology, former Vice-Chancellor of the Warsaw University of Technology Department for Development. An expert with many years of experience in the acquisition and implementation of EU structural funds co-financed projects, certified in project management based on PRINCE2 methodology, co-author of strategic projects of Warsaw University of Technology, both co-financed by the European Social Fund (including the largest project for universities in the framework of the Human Capital Programme – Warsaw University of Technology Development Programme – with a budget exceeding 89 million PLN) and the European Regional Development Fund (infrastructure and research). Within the projects supervised she conducted numerous actions, expanding inter alia R & D infrastructure and promoting education standards in particular Polish regions.
tel. 22 234 55 78
Marcin Postawka – Deputy Director of CZIiTT PW
Responsible for technology and knowledge transfer and cooperation with business. Has been dealing with entrepreneurship and innovation for years. A lecturer at numerous universities, e.g. Warsaw School of Economics and Warsaw University of Technology. Developed and implemented investment projects and research and development projects run for the business and the public sector. Mentor of many business initiatives in the area of technology start-ups in Poland.
tel. 22 234 15 65
tel. 22 234 55 78