What do we do?
Organisational Department supports all organisational units of CZIiTT PW. Its activities cover the current functioning of the Centre and its continuous development.
Experts of the Department:
- manage the conference and exhibition infrastructure;
- co-organise meetings, conferences, workshops and other events carried out in the Centre;
- cooperate with other departments in creating and implementing new services for the Centre’s employees, academic environment and business partners;
- support partners in applying for state grants
- take part in acquiring partners for implementation of joint initiatives.
- over 2 thousand square metres – events for 760 people
- 19 rooms – organising workshops and other meetings
- possibility of providing simultaneous interpretation
- modern audio-visual equipment
- lecture room divided by the soundproof wall (352 square metres – 360 seats)
- 6 meeting rooms (around 40 square metres – from 10 to 20 seats)
- 5 conference rooms (around 85 square metres – from 52 to 90 seats)
- there is a possibility of combining 4 rooms into 2 bigger ones by folding the partition wall