Our task is to commercialise modern solutions developed at Warsaw University of Technology. In this way, we want to support the development of inventiveness in Warsaw, Mazovia, and even whole Poland. By introducing into the market new technologies, which are the reaction to the most frequent economic problems, we have an influence on quality of life of the society.
We make it possible for the newest technologies developed at Warsaw University of Technology to reach entrepreneurs who need them most. We connect our University’s experts with the business partners interested in using new solutions.
- conduct negotiations and enter into agreements;
- create competitive advantage of companies, with the use of Warsaw University of Technology’s potential;
- manage the intellectual property of our partners;
- improve processes of sales, licensing and purchasing technologies;
- create (in cooperation with our University’s special-purpose company – the Institute for Applied Research Ltd.) technological offers concerning the sale of solutions developed at WUT;
- conduct intensive networking activities between potential partners.
- access to the scientific and research potential of scientific teams of WUT;
- intermediation between scientific teams and companies in the scope of ordered research;
- identification and combining of scientific teams of WUT with business partners interested in the cooperation within the framework of:
– commercial research services conducted at the order of companies,
– consortium in the projects financed by the European Funds,
– subcontracting/expert services in the projects financed by the European Funds.